Thursday, January 14, 2016

Online Scheduling! Plus: snap the sugar habit with me

Greetings and salutations to all who come by this blog!

Today I write with a short note from a wonderfully rainy San Francisco bay area, and I could not be more thrilled to announce some recent changes in my business.

For starters, I now have on-line scheduling!  Check it out at my soon-to-be-released brand spanking new website:  www.jupitermassageandwellness.com

Massage news:

You will notice above that I have made a rate adjustment effective January 1.  These new rates are reflected above and I believe are competitive in my industry for someone with my experience.

I have added Saturday mornings to my schedule, as you will see, and that has been great for several folks already.

In addition!  I am now seeing clients at the Alameda Hospital, the second Tuesday of each month.  This has been a fun full-circle for me, as my very first job out of college was working in a hospital in Kansas City, MO.  I have always dreamed of working on the stressed-out staff in this environment!

If you know of any other organizations whether hospitals, companies, or corporations, that want to offer chair massage on-site, let me know.

Lastly, every few months I like to offer the "Snap the Habit" cleanse for anyone who is wanting to develop a sustained healthy relationship to carbs and sugars.  If you're anything like me, sugar is there when I feel down and blue, meaning: emotional eating tendencies!  

Join me and my colleague Mayah Hegre as we offer our third Snap the Habit cleanse.

With this cleanse we have supported many others to break their addictions to carbs and sugars, and bring loving attention to those automatic unconscious eating tendencies.  It's only 5-days and it really works.  The cost is under $200 (see details below).

To join simply send me an email at my new email address:  jennifer@jupitermassageandwellness.com!

Thank you so much for your time and attention, and your business, and I hope to see many of you in the near future.

Jenny JUP
**********
Here are the details for the Snap the Habit cleanse;

5-day cleanse begins Monday, Feb 1.
Each day you will enjoy 3 delicious protein shakes and bars (safe for diabetics), lots of water, and certain key vegetable snacks that we will discuss.  You can learn more about the cleanse by going to my website at www.jennyjup.usana.com and clicking on "Healthy Weight".

At the end of the 5 days you will feel an incredible surge of new energy and a sense of empowerment and fortitude to carry on with these new habits!  Plus:  recipes from Nikki Stephens, Holistic Health Coach.  YES!

On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday we'll have a 30-minute group coaching call with Mayah Hegre, who will walk us through our EFT practice.  (Learn more about EFT here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFKVVP8KXd4

Purchase your Reset kit by Jan 25
(contact me directly to place your order)
Cost:  $122.50 plus shipping and tax
EFT Coaching:  $50 to Mayah Hegre

No comments:

Post a Comment